The team at PBS is dedicated to furthering PBS' mission to create content that educates, informs and inspires. Each and every day, we commit to ensuring PBS and our member stations continue to be America’s largest classroom, the nation’s largest stage for the arts and a trusted window to the world.
Learn more about the great work being done by staff to build on PBS' amazing legacy in the following spotlight interviews.
Nicole Eley-Carr is Manager of Digital Content & Strategy, focused on promoting PBS' rich cultural content. She is the founding manager of PBS Black Culture Connection, where she oversees day-to-day operations and content strategy of the site.
Bill Merkel is Director of Research at PBS, focused on understanding the PBS audience through Nielsen’s national ratings service, and providing insights to a wide range of customers.
Tricia Moore is Director of Conference Services, and is part of the team that supports internal and external meetings for PBS.
Maria Vera is Associate Director of PBS KIDS Publicity and is part of the PR team behind the series launches of DANIEL TIGER'S NEIGHBORHOOD and PEG + CAT, as well as several popular on-going series.
Benefits at PBS
PBS offers competitive salaries. As an employee-oriented company, PBS also offers an outstanding benefits package. Highlights include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life and disability insurance;
- An immediately vested retirement plan to which PBS contributes 8% of your salary (after a one-year waiting period);
- A generous holiday and paid leave program;
- Educational benefits, including tuition reimbursement ;
- In-house training geared to help your professional development;
- A wellness program that includes health fairs and seminars, blood drives and other activities, as well as discounted use of a nearby state-of-the-art gym facility.