Students will prepare for and then conduct a trial of Joseph Stalin, ultimately to judge the man who many claim rivals Hitler in his brutality.
- Take on a specific role in a mock trial of Joseph Stalin.
- Research the role and prepare for role in trial.
- Conduct the trial of Joseph Stalin.
- Reflect on the trial process and the evidence presented.
- Roles include:
- Prosecution Attorneys (1–3)
- Defense Attorneys (1–3)
- Joseph Stalin (Defense)
- Vyacheslav Molotov (Defense)
- Georgy Zhukov (Defense)
- Lavrenti Pavlovich Beria (Defense)
- Winston Churchill (Prosecution)
- Franklin D. Roosevelt (Prosecution)
- General Wladyslaw Sikorski (Prosecution)
- Joachim von Ribbentrop (Prosecution)
- Jury (remaining students)