The varied nature of this project does not allow for a traditional rubric. However, students must be held accountable for their contributions to each conference. The following are suggested grading criteria.
- All students must complete some amount of research. Evidence of research should be submitted in the form of notes and/or summaries of the information found.
- Press members must all present their assignment topics. Grade should be assigned based upon the thoroughness of the content and the manner in which it is presented.
- Nation group members should fulfill their assigned roles. Diplomats must be held accountable for their research.
- Nation groups must adhere to their defined national goals and should not violate their own self-interests simply to reach a compromise.
- Students not actively involved in the conference proceedings, should be paying close attention and taking notes on the proceedings.
- This can take the form of a class discussion, journal entry, or even an essay. Students should show their understanding of the importance and complexity of these discussions.