Today's must-reads: July 20
A Trump campaign staffer issued a mea-culpa for several similarities between a 2008 Michelle Obama speech and the one given by Melania Trump on Monday night. With VP pick Mike Pence up at the podium tonight, NPR and Newshour take a look at his record. And despite the "Make America Build Again" chosen for Day 2 of the RNC, NPR reveals nearly all of the speakers took a more of an anti-Hillary Clinton approach. In a snub-of-the-day moment, the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce endorses Clinton while at the RNC.
Paul Ryan announces final vote tally at 2016 RNC Paul Ryan announces final vote tally at 2016 Republican National Convention
- NEWSHOUR | Trump staffer apologizes for Melania Trump speech
- NEWSHOUR | Pence’s Indiana record more complicated than campaign claims
- NPR | Meet Mike Pence, 'Midwestern Polite' With An Unrelenting Conservative Message
- NPR | Speakers Hammer Clinton On Night 2 Of Republican Convention
- MARKETWATCH | At the RNC, Hispanic Chamber endorses Clinton