Today's must-reads: Oct. 27
NPR looks at the goals Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have for their potential first 100 days as president. Both Trump and Clinton remain tight-lipped about any possibility of post-election unity. PBS NewsHour investigates the influence of social media 'bots' in political discourse, and examines various white nationalist groups who say they support Trump. Judy Woodruff speaks to pollsters about the current predictions for election day.
PBS NewsHour Candidates use Trump's new hotel as election metaphor Trump took time off from the campaign trail to open his new hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue.
- NPR | The First 100 Days: What Clinton And Trump Want To Get Done
- PBS NEWSHOUR | Post-election unity? Clinton and Trump won’t say yet
- PBS NEWSHOUR | Cracking the stealth political influence of bots
- PBS NEWSHOUR | Why white nationalists hear a political ally in Donald Trump
- PBS NEWSHOUR | What pollsters are predicting for Election Day