Today's must-reads: Nov. 7
Voters are confused about some of the new laws and procedures in place in certain key states. The Justice Department is preparing to monitor election day, despite having fewer resources to do so than in 2012. NPR offers six things to watch during tomorrow's coverage, and explains the role of the electoral college. PBS NewsHour looks at four times the election ended without a clear winner.
PBS NewsHour An expert’s preview of election night An expert’s preview of election night
- NPR | 6 Things To Watch For On Election Day
- PBS NEWSHOUR | Voter confusion rises in key states on election eve
- NPR | With Fewer Legal Tools In Hand, Justice Department Prepares To Monitor Election
- NPR | How Does The Electoral College Work And Is It Fair?
- PBS NEWSHOUR | Here are the four times Election Day ended with no clear winner