Turkey Sausage Lasagna
- turkey sausage - 1 lb.
- Olive oil 2 Tbsp
- 2 lb plum tomatoes chopped fine
- chilli flakes 1 tsp.
- ricotta cheese (part skim) 16 oz
- Mozzerella cheese shredded (part skim) 16 oz
- frozen chopped spinach - 10 oz box
- black or white pepper to sprinkle
- garlic powder to sprinkle
- parmesan cheese
- lasagna noodles 1 lb.
- Mix ricotta cheese,mozzerella cheese spinach, pepper, parmesan cheese and garlic powder and let it sit.
- Cook turkey sausage with olive oil in skillet until cooked and loosen the meat. Add tomatoes and chilli flakes and cook until tomatoes are well mixed with sausage.
- Boil lasagna noodle until al dente
- Layer the noodles with sausage and cheese mix
- Put in oven at 350 degrees for 45min.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes