Vegan Banana Milkshake
Vegans don't have to miss out on traditional Summer meals with Laura Theodore's all-American Summer recipes for vegans like this vegan banana milkshake recipe.
- 3 very large (or 4 small) frozen bananas (see note)
- 11/2 cups chilled vanilla-flavored nondairy milk, plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Taste and add more nondairy milk or maple syrup, if desired.
- Pour the mixture into pretty glasses and serve at once.
Yield: 2-3 servings