- Olive oil for baking dish
- 4 cups Acorn Squash Purée or 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen winter squash purée thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 container (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 no-boil lasagna noodles (half of an 8-ounce package)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Brush an 8-inch square baking dish with oil; set aside. In a medium bowl, mix squash purée with sage, 1 ½ teaspoons salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. In another bowl, mix ricotta with ½ cup Parmesan, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- Lay 2 lasagna noodles in the bottom of prepared dish; spread with half the squash mixture. Layer with 2 more noodles, and spread with half the ricotta mixture. Repeat layering with remaining noodles and mixtures. Sprinkle top (ricotta mixture) with remaining ½ cup Parmesan.
- Cover baking dish with foil; place on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until lasagna is heated through, about 45 minutes; remove foil, and continue baking until golden on top, 20 to 25 minutes more.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 439 calories; 16 grams fat; 25.1 grams protein; 50.6 grams carbohydrates; 4.5 grams fiber