Apple Banana Chillers
- 1 Granny Smith apple unpeeled, washed well and diced
- 1 over-ripe banana quartered
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lightly toasted walnuts (optional)
- Place the apples and banana in a blender or the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and process one minute. Add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Pour into freezer pop molds or small paper cups. Transfer to the freezer until solid.
- If using a paper cup, let set until it is just starting to freeze, about one hour, and then insert a popsicle stick into the center. Return to freezer until frozen solid.