Arctic Char and Shrimp Sauce
Always try using the freshest fish stock possible. Culinary professionals refer to this as a “fume” stock.
- 1/2 ounce Shallots small dice
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 ounce orange juice
- 3 ounce Fish sauce
- 1 ounce white wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Orange blossom honey
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 8 each Orange segments
- 3 ounce whole butter
- 15 pieces Florida rock shrimp
- 1/2 ounce butter
- 1/2 ounce white wine
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a saucepan combine orange juice, wine, shallots, zest and fish sauce, reduce until syrupy.
- Add the mustard and honey. Monte with butter and blend briefly.
- Add capers, shallots and orange segments. Adjust seasoning and serve.