- 1 prepared 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 large ripe avocado (or use 2 small avocados)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lemon juiced
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Prepare a graham cracker pie crust and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. You may also use a ready made crust.
- Blend avocado, condensed milk and the juice of one lemon in the blender. Blend until well mixed and pour into pie crust. Chill at least 1 hour, until set.
- Mix sour cream with milk until blended. Spread over top of pie and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.