Baked Brie Appetizer
- 1 Brie cheese
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- sliced almonds
- brown sugar
- Unwrap crescent roll dough and shape into one large square.
- Sprinkle brown sugar in the center of the dough.
- Place the brie in the center of the dough on top of the sugar.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and almonds on top of the brie.
- Wrap the dough completely around the brie.
- Sprinkle more brown sugar and almonds on top of the dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees until dough is brown and flaky and the cheese is soft.