- 4 tablespoons Butter (½ Stick)
- 1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Bananas
- 2 ounces of Banana Liquor
- 4 ounces of Dark Rum
- Ground Cinnamon
- Vanilla Ice Cream (Optional)
- Peel the bananas and slice the bananas crossways into coins.
- Melt the butter and add the brown sugar to form a creamy paste. Let this mixture caramelize over the heat for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the banana liquor and rum.
- Heat until the liquor is warmed, about 3 minutes.
- Add the bananas, cook for about 1-2 minutes then ignite with a flourish.
- Agitate to keep the flame burning and add a few pinches of cinnamon. Let the flames go out.
- Serve over ice cream if desired.