Recipe by Amy Sherman
- 2 large eggs (or 1/2 cup of egg replacement product)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup milk (any kind is fine including nonfat)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Throw all the ingredients into the blender and blend away
- The batter only needs to rest 15 minutes or so (to reduce bubbles) then heat a non-stick crepe pan over medium heat and spray lightly with cooking oil.
- Ladle approximately two tablespoons of the batter into the pan and tilt the pan to cover the bottom with a thin, even coating.
- Cook the crepe until small bubbles form on the surface and it is barely firm, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Flip and repeat until crepe is done.