BBQ Flavored Popcorn
A simple but tasty recipe for BBQ Popcorn. Like your favorite flavored potato chips, this zesty snack makes a great quick and easy appetizer or treat the whole family will love.
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 5 Minutes
Total time: 10 Minutes
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard powder
- 3 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic salt, smoked paprika, sugar, onion powder, chili powder, table salt, and mustard until evenly combined.
- Using an air popper, pop the corn kernels into a large bowl.
- Drizzle the oil over the popcorn, shaking the bowl gently to evenly distribute the oil over all the pieces.
- Shake some of the spices over the popcorn and gently shake the bowl again. Repeat this a couple more times until the seasonings are all used up and evenly distributed.
- Serve immediately.