BBQ Pork Panini
These are wonderful when done on a grill. First mark each side with the grill bars, then finish on indirect heat with the cover closed 2-3 minutes.
- 6 ounces barbecue pork
- 2 slices marbled rye bread
- 3 ounces Fontina cheese
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Heat the pork up in a sauté pan.
- To make the sandwich: oil and butter one side of each piece of bread, place the hot pork on the inside piece of one slice then top with cheese, close the sandwich up and on a heated skillet toast each side of the sandwich.