Bibb Salad with Yogurt Dressing
Bibb lettuce, fresh Hawaiian hearts of palm, avocado, citrus, and herb yogurt dressing
- Yogurt Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 T honey
- 1 T white wine vinegar
- 450 g yogurt
- 3 citrus zest and juice
- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- Salad Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup soft herbs
- 2 heads bibb lettuce washed
- 1/2 sweet onion sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- fresh hearts of palm sliced (or canned if unavailable)
- 1 cup assorted citrus segments
- Blend all dressing ingredients except oil and herbs in a blender.
- Emulsify oil into mixture and season with salt and pepper. Fold in herbs. Makes about a quart of dressing and will keep for a week.
- Combine lettuce, onions, hearts of palm, and citrus. Toss well and season with dressing. Season with salt and pepper, distribute onto four plates, and serve.