Blackberry Coconut Popsicles
These blackberry coconut popsicles will soon become your favorite after-dinner-treat for the summer. (Recipe Credit: Adrianna Adarme of Fresh Tastes)
Yield: Makes 10 popsicles
- 1 pint fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 (14-ounce) can of light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- To a blender, add the blackberries, coconut milk, sugar and vanilla extract. Pulse until smooth, about 1 minute. Give it a taste and adjust the salt according to your liking.
- Divide the puree amongst the cavities in your popsicle mold. Transfer to the freezer for about 1 hour and then insert the popsicle sticks (if you add them early on, they might not stand-up straight). Freeze for an additional 4 to 5 hours, ideally overnight.
- To remove from the molds, run them under warm water until they release. Serve immediately.