Blood Orange Glazed Carrots
These blood orange glazed carrots taste delicious and as an added bonus have such a vibrant orange color. Marc Matsumoto of NoRecipes shares this recipe in a full post on the Fresh Tastes blog.
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/4" thick coins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup blood orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat melt the butter. Add the carrots and sauté until slightly brown around the edges.
- Add the honey and boil until the honey is thick and bubbly.
- Add the orange juice and salt, Boil until the carrots are tender and the sauce has reduced into a thick glaze.