Blue Canyon Maverick Moroccan Chicken
- 6-8 chicken thighs (thighs or breasts will work)
- 1 can un-sweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons Maverick Moroccan (if you like more of a curry flavor add more)
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 medium sized diced red onion
- 1 cup sliced dried apricots
- 1 cup raisins
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large saute pan on high heat with 1 tsp olive oil.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, add to hot pan, skin side down, and saute for 3-4 minutes or to a deep golden brown color.
- Remove and set aside, place in a crock pot or Dutch oven.
- Add onions and garlic to saute pan and saute for 2-3 minutes; add chicken stock and coconut milk and stir.
- Whisk in Maverick Moroccan spice and flour, bring sauce to a boil. Add sliced apricots and raisins and pour over chicken.
- Place in pre-heated oven at 350 degrees and cook for 1 hour.
- When serving, make sure you give everyone some apricots and raisins on top.