Blue Marlin and Roasted Poblano Ceviche
- 2 lbs. blue marlin or swordfish diced
- 2 green peppers diced
- 2 red peppers diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 3 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cups lime juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup of your favorite tequila (optional)
- 4 roasted poblanos peeled and pureed
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a non-reactive bowl or container and allow to sit, refrigerated, for 5 hours.
- Serve in a martini glass garnished with avocado, green onion and tortilla chips.