Follow Marc Matsumoto's simple recipe for blueberry lemonade that is perfect for those spring and summer months. You can also add your favorite spirit for a cocktail. Read Marc's suggestions in a full post on the Fresh Tastes blog.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 4" strip of lemon zest (just the yellow part)
- 6 ounces blueberries (use your favorite berry)
- 4 cups still or sparkling water
- Put the sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and blueberries in a blender or food processor. Blitz until the mixture is smooth.
- If you want your lemonade to be pulp-free, strain the mixture through a tea strainer, otherwise pour the mixture into a 2-quart pitcher.
- Add the water, and stir to combine. Fill the pitcher with ice and serve.