Blueberry Yogurt Crêpes
A great blueberry yogurt crepe recipe that the whole family can enjoy!
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 2/3 cups vanilla flavored Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Blend milk, flour, eggs, honey, zest, and vanilla extract in a food processor, blender, or whisk by hand until smooth.
- Heat an 8-inch non-stick skillet on medium heat. Brush a generous coat of melted butter over the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into the center of the pan, twirling it so the batter spreads evenly. Cook for 30 seconds until crêpes pull away from the sides of the pan. Gently flip the crêpe over with a rubber spatula and cook for an additional 5 seconds. Remove from heat and transfer to a plate. Repeat cooking the crêpes until all the batter has been used. Set the cooked crêpes aside.
- Rinse and clean the same pan. Heat the blueberries, honey, and orange juice on medium high heat.
- Cook the blueberries for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat.
- To assemble and fill the crêpes, scoop 1/3 cup of yogurt from its container and place it in the center of the crêpe from side to side.
- Spoon a generous tablespoon of blueberry sauce over the yogurt.
- Tuck the side ends over the yogurt about 1-inch in. Fold the opposite sides over each other to form a wrap.
- Finish each crêpe off with a dusting of powdered sugar and a small spoonful of blueberry sauce.