Bok Choy Mushroom Stir Fry
This healthy bok choy mushroom stir fry is great for when you want a vegan, flavorful dish. (Recipe Credit: Adrianna Adarme of Fresh Tastes)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces variety of mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 4 green onions, ends trimmed and thinly sliced, divided
- 4 bundles of baby bok choy
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Steamed rice, for serving
- In a medium skillet, set over medium heat, add the butter. When butter is melted, add the mushrooms and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes, until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Pour in the soy sauce, and add the chili paste, garlic cloves, grated ginger, and half of the green onions. Cook for an additional minute or so. Add the bok choy and mix together until the bok choy turns a bright green color, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sesame oil. Give it a taste and adjust with salt or soy sauce to taste. Serve over rice and garnish with sesame seeds and the rest of the green onions.