- 6 ounces monkfish cut into 2-inch chunks
- 6 pieces Clams
- 6 pieces Mussels
- 2 pieces shrimp with head on
- 1/4 cup celery diced
- 1/4 cup carrots diced
- 1/4 cup fennel diced
- 1 medium Yukon Gold potato diced
- 16 ounces Lobster stock
- 1 teaspoon Pernod
- 2 garlic croutons
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In medium sized pot, simmer vegetables in lobster stock until fork tender.
- Add monkfish simmer until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add mussels, clams and shrimp. Cook until mussels and clams open.
- To finish dish, add Pernod and parsley.
- Serve over garlic croutons and top with chopped parsley.