Brown Sugar Roasted Butternut Squash
This brown sugar roasted butternut squash recipe is great for a holiday side dish. Food blogger Jenna Weber shares her suggestions for other ways to incorporate this squash recipe into other meals in a full post on the Fresh Tastes blog.
- 2 lbs peeled & cubed butternut squash (about 1 average sized squash)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay your cubed squash out on a parchment paper lined sheet tray and sprinkle the brown sugar over top.
- Toss gently and roast for about 40 minutes, until deeply caramelized and tender.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle a generous pinch of sea salt on top. Serve.