Burmese Salad Tea Leaves
by Mark Gaier and Clark Frasier
- 1 ounce Oolong black tea leaves
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- Combine the water and tea to soften the tea leaves.
- When soft, drain, squeeze the leaves, and discard the water.
- Combine the vinegar and sugar. Mix until the sugar dissolves.
- Combine the sugar and vinegar mixture to the tea leaves and mix well. Add the oil and mix well.
Tips/TechniquesThis segment appears in show #3303.
Recipe courtesy of Mark Gaier and Clark Frasier
© 2008 Mark Gaier and Clark Frasier