Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Good salad dressing doesn't need all the ingredients listed on the back of the bottle from the grocery store. (Recipe Courtesy of Adrianna Adarme of the Fresh Tastes blog)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Dash of hot sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream and buttermilk.
- Add the garlic clove, Italian parsley, chives, dill, lemon juice and dash of hot sauce. Give it a stir until the herbs are evenly distributed throughout the dressing.
- Add a few pinches of salt and some freshly ground pepper. Taste it and adjust the salt according to your liking.