Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Food blogger Adrianna Adarme pairs this buttermilk ranch dressing with her charred corn fritters recipe.
Yield: 3/4 cup buttermilk dressing
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk, shaken
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce of choice (I used Texas Pete)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all the mayonnaise, yogurt and buttermilk until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in the garlic clove, shallot, Italian parsley, chives and hot sauce.
- Salt and pepper the dressing, adjusting the flavor as you'd like.