Source: Kim Sopczyk.
- Salad Ingredients:
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 package Ramen noodles (without the seasoning packet)
- Dressing Ingredients:
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place all prepared salad ingredients into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until thoroughly blended. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of one hour. Serve chilled.
Nutrition InfoEach serving provides 267 calories, 180 calories from fat, 20 grams fat, 3 grams saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 18 grams carbohydrate, 2 grams fiber, 11 grams sugars, 3 grams protein