by Chef s Melinda Blanchard and Robert Blanchard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 medium garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely cracked black pepper
- Put all the ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk until well blended.
Tips/TechniquesMelinda and Robert Blanchard note: Look for anchovy paste in convenient tubes. They keep for months in the refrigerator.
Recipes reprinted from At Blanchard's Table: A Trip to the Beach Cookbook, Harvard Clarkson Potter 2003
© 2003 Melinda Blanchard and Robert Blanchard
Used with permission