- 4 corn tortillas (5-inch)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3/4 lbs. medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese plus more for garnish
- 4 anchovy fillets rinsed and minced
- 1 large head romaine lettuce (1 1/2 pounds) cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 375° . Place tortillas on a baking sheet. Brush both sides with 1 teaspoon oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, and season with salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown and crisp, turning once, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool, then break into pieces.
- Heat broiler. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with remaining teaspoon each oil and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper. Lay shrimp flat on a broiler pan, and cook until browned and opaque throughout, turning once, 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice, parmesan, anchovies, and up to 2 tablespoons water. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, toss lettuce with dressing. Divide among plates, and top each with shrimp and broken tortillas. Garnish with more Parmesan.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 282 calories; 12.6 grams fat; 23.6 grams protein; 18.6 grams carbohydrates; 4.3 grams fiber