- 25 Cleaned and Deveined 16/20 Shrimp
- 2 cups Corn Oil
- 5 TBL Chopped Garlic
- 5 TBL Fresh Lemon Juice
- 24 TBL Chele de Arbrol
- 4TB L Crushed Chile de Arbol
- 5 TBL Chopped Cilantro
- Salt to taste
- 2 shots favorite tequila
- Combine all ingredients with 1 cup of oil including shrimp. Set aside in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat oven at 450 degrees.
- Next, place a sautéed pan big enough to accommodate all of the shrimp on top of stove. Heat the rest of the oil.
- Place shrimp mixture in pan. Keep turning the shrimp for about two minutes.
- Carefully take entire sautéed pan with mixture and place in oven for approximately 6 minutes.
- Add 2 shots of tequila. Stir.
- Place back in oven for about two more minutes.