Celery with Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
Perfect for an after-school snack or a quick appetizer for guests, this celery and blue cheese dip only takes minutes to makes. Aviva Goldfarb of The Six O'Clock Scramble shares this recipes. See the full post at Kitchen Explorers.
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese to taste
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 lb. celery cut into sticks
- In a small serving bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream or yogurt, the Worcestershire sauce, and white wine vinegar. (If you prefer a white dressing, skip the Worcestershire and add an extra tsp. of vinegar, 1/4 tsp. white pepper, and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder.)