- 4 cups whole-grain cereal (assorted)
- 4 cups small pretzel rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (finely grated)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, toss together 4 cups assorted whole-grain cereals, with 2 cups small pretzel rounds, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and ½ cup finely grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Spread mixture in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until cheese is melted and cereal is crisp and lightly golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve at room temperature. Makes about 12 servings.
Tips/TechniquesNote: This mix will keep for up to one week when stored in an airtight container at room temperature.