Chamorro Barbecue Ribs
Chamorro barbecue ribs is a perfect meal to feel fancy without putting in too much effort. Recipe shared by Shawn Naputi on Bringing It Home with Laura McIntosh.
Prep time: 1-24 Hours
Cook time: 45-60 Minutes
- 1 Rack Baby Back Ribs
- 4 cups Soy Sauce
- 4 cups Distilled White Vinegar
- 1 cup Suga
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 1 1/3 cup Onion (Chopped)
- 6 Tbsp Garlic (Minced)
- 3/4 cup Ginger (Minced)
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Portion ribs into slabs of 4 ribs each.
- For the marinade combine soy sauce, distilled vinegar, sugar, lemon, onion, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Add ribs to marinade and let sit for at least 1 hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Remove ribs from marinade and grill over open fire until cooked throughout.