This warmed champagne vinaigrette brings the flavor notes together beautifully. Try a Sauvignon Blanc when you add this vinaigrette to any salad.
- 16 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium carrot peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 small white onion peeled, small dice
- 1 rib celery small diced
- 4 ounces champagne vinegar
- In a small pot over medium heat with a splash of olive oil, sauté carrot, onion and celery until translucent.
- Reduce heat vinegar and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and whisk in remaining oil.