Cheese ‘n’ Crackers
- 2o z of water
- 1 pinch of fresh yeast
- 1o z of butter (melted) luke warm
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 8o z of all purpose flour
- 5o z of sharp cheddar cheese
- 5o z of skim milk
- salt to taste
- Dissolve yeast in water. Place salt and sugar on the bottom of the mixing bowl.
- Add flour and butter to mixing bowl. Start mixing and add water mixture slowly until incorporated.
- Kneed until a soft smooth ball is formed. Let it sit for 40-45 minutes. Roll out on pasta machine (#10,#7,#4 and finish on #1). Brush with egg wash and season with salt.
- Punch with a square cutter to seal the edges. Bake at 450 degrees for 6 minutes.
- Rotate and bake for another 1-2 minutes.
- Warm milk in a small saucepot. Place cheese and milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pass mixture through a fine sieve. Pour the warm cheese mixture into a syringe.
- Carefully pierce the cracker and inject the cheese into the cracker. Serve immediately.