Chicken Cabbage Salad
Made with shredded cabbage and chicken, toasted almonds, ramen noodles, and green onions, the chicken cabbage salad is tossed in a a sweet tangy dressing.
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 15 Minutes
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cups shredded chicken
- 1 – Three ounce package ramen noodles, uncooked, broken into small pieces and toasted
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- To make the dressing, heat the oil, rice vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and sesame oil in a small sauce pan on medium heat for 1 minute. Turn off the heat and whisk the ingredients until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the cabbage, chicken, broken ramen pieces, almonds, and green onions to a large bowl. Toss the salad with the dressing and serve immediately.