- One whole chicken cut in 12 pieces
- 8 one-inch long pieces of italian sausage
- 6 fresh mushrooms cut in half
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- One tsp. fresh rosemary
- One lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a hot pan, add olive oil. Add chicken to pan, skin side down and cook until brown.
- Add mushrooms, sausage pieces, salt pepper rosemary and red pepper flakes.
- Turn chicken over and place in an oven preheated to 450 degrees.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until done.
- Drain most of the olive oil, add juice from one whole lemon and serve.