- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 - 4 oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded and lightly floured
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/8 cup chicken stock
- 2 ounces salted butter
- 8 ounces cooked rotini
- Heat oil in large skillet and saute chickens for about 2 minutes.
- Turn over and add garlic.
- Cook for about 2 more minutes - do not burn garlic or dry out chicken.
- Remove chickens, keeping them warm.
- Add stock and wine - reduce over high heat for about 2 minutes. Add butter, lower heat.
- Re-add chickens, cooking everything together for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Serve over cooked pasta.