- 1 ½ pounds (2 to 3 medium) sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges; halve long wedges crosswise.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper, toss potatoes with oil, sugar, chili powder, 1 teaspoon coarse salt, and ¼ teaspoon ground pepper, until coated. Arrange wedges, cut sides down.
- Roast potatoes until browned and tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Season with additional salt, if desired, before serving.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 191 calories; 3.6 grams fat; 2.8 grams protein; 37.8 grams carbohydrates; 5.4 grams fiber