- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks
- ½ cup dried bing cherries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and beating to mix. Add the vanilla and mix gently to combine.
- Add the flour to the butter and mix. Carefully stir in the chocolate chunks and dried cherries.
- Drop large golf ball-sized balls of dough (about two tbsp dough each) on a lined baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, or until puffy and golden.