Chocolate Egg Nests
This easy chocolate egg nest recipe is a cinch to make and easy enough for children to help.
Prep time: 1 Minute
Cook time: 5 Minutes
Total time: 6 Minutes
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups All-Bran cereal
- Candy eggs
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for one minute. Stir the chips and continue to heat in 30 second increments until smooth. You can also set a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water and melt the chocolate in the bowl, stirring as you go.
- Add the cereal to the chocolate and stir until evenly coated.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
- Evenly scoop the mixture into each liner and make an indentation to form the nest.
- Chill the muffin tin in the refrigerator until set.
- Fill with candy eggs.