- 2 cups Chocolate Bittersweet; Chocolate bars
- 1 Demi Tasse Espresso
- 1 Tsp. Grappa
- In a 2-quart heavy bottom pot add 1 quart of water. Place the pot on a high flame.
- When the water begins to boil, reduce the flame to medium.
- Place a stainless steel bowl onto the pot. Add all of the ingredients.
- Stir using a wooden spoon insuring that the chocolate begins to melt while incorporating the Espresso and Grappa.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted transfer the mixture to a fonduta stand.
- Arrange with your favorite fruits and cookies.
Tips/TechniquesSuggestions for Dipping: Apples, Bananas, Biscotti, Pears, Pineapple, or Long-stemmed Strawberries