Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/4 cup pecans
- 9 ” pie crust unbaked
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat eggs, vanilla, sugar & salt.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate until smooth. Add the corn syrup and stir.
- Slowly add to the egg mixture. Add pecans and pour into pie crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until puffed.