Choosa Tikka Masala (Chicken Curry)
- Ingredients for marinade:
- 2lb s boneless chicken
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 cup yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspooncloves
- Ingredients for gravy:
- 5 cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 large onion
- 1 large tomato
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 6 to 8 garlic pods
- Blend the cinnamon, cloves, onion, cardamom, cumin, coriander, tomato, ginger, garlic, and oil together in a blender.
- Clean the chicken then cut into small pieces. Pat dry.
- Mix the lemon juice, yogurt, ginger paste, chili powder, salt, cumin powder, cinnamon, and cloves in a bowl.
- Add raw chicken and let marinate for about ½ hour.
- Put chicken in a pan and let it bake for about 10 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 350° F.
- Take the chicken out and let it cool off. Cover with the gravy and serve.