Chunky Monkey Chocolate Pudding Pops
Chocolate pudding pops recipe -Chunky Monkey Chocolate Pudding Pops recipe made with pudding, bananas, milk, and peanut butter.
- 1 3-oz box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pop mold leaving 1/4-inch room from the top.
- Cover the mold with foil and make a small slit in the center of each pop.
- Add a wooden pop stick to each slit and press the stick down just over half way.
- Freeze the pops for at least 2 hours.
- To remove the pops, carefully run the pops upside down under warm water, so no water actually touches the pops.
- The pops will loosen up slightly. Carefully and slowly remove the frozen pops from each mold by pulling the stick up and out.
- Enjoy immediately.