Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Aviva Goldfarb of The Six O'Clock Scramble shares this recipes. See the full post at Kitchen Explorers.
Cook time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. minced garlic (about 1 clove)
- 1 lb. medium to large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lime, juice only, 2 Tbsp., or more to taste
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped, or more to taste
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- In a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Add the garlic and cook it for 30 seconds or so until it is fragrant, then add the shrimp and cook it, turning once, until the shrimp are pink and cooked through, 2 – 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the shrimp to a bowl, and combine it with the lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Serve it immediately or refrigerate it for up to 2 days and serve it cold.